Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: DPEC-SF | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
ProDual Pec and Rear Delt Machine
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Commercial Quality Pro-Dual Pec Rear Delt Machine, Commercially rated and built to last
Choose either a 210 lb. or 310 lb. Stack.
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine is packed with the features you want. With superior engineering and design at a price you can afford.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning. The Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- 50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
Commercial Markets Served:
- Police & Fire Departments
- Community Service Agencies
- Professional Sports Teams
- Corporate Facilities
- Rehab & Medical
- Universities & Colleges
- Personal Training Studios
- High Schools
- Fitness Centers
- Hotels & Spas
For over twenty years, Body Solid has developed and produced high-quality machines that are innovative in design, durable in structure and biomechanically engineered to produce optimum workouts for any size user. Committed to engineering user-centric machines at real-world price points. Leverage our experience to build a fitness center specifically designed to address the needs of your facility and your prospective patients, clients, students, employees, tenants or members for many years to come.
From station to station, Pro•Dual equipment offers commercial grade quality at competitive prices for today's demanding multi-user environments. We are committed to serving you and your facility with the finest customer sales and service in the industry.
Our exclusive Dura-Firm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
Call for help in configuring your solution and pricing..
Order online or via phone at 1-800-713-9004.
Questions about this model can be directed to our toll free number.
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)
Available with 200 Lb, or 300 Lb. weight stack.
(Select a weight stack from the option list shown above before clicking the "Add To Cart" Button!)
Model DIOT-SF Body-Solid Commercial Pro Dual Inner and Outer Thigh Machine