Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: DPRS-SF | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
Pro Dual Multi Press Machine
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Commercially rated and built to withstand the rigorous needs of your facility
The Pro•Dual Vertical-Press & Lat Station is designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Includes basic 200 lb. weight stack.
Commercial Pro•Dual Multi Press - From flat bench to shoulder press, the ProDual Multi Press offers a biomechanically designed solution for people seeking maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
To ensure user comfort, the ProDual Multi Press features over 2" of DuraFirm upholstery, double-stitched, fully supported and guaranteed to be tear resistant. High-density rubber foam grips and handles add comfort to the ergonomically correct gripping surfaces, while multiple seat and cushion adjustments provide unlimited positioning for any sized user.
The Pro-Dual Multi Press features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and " diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine's strength and durability.
Our Pro-Dual Multi Press features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics. The Multi Press functions as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the ProDual Multi Press in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading.
- The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Multi Press is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford
- The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Multi Press leverages adjust ability to provide you with the ultimate workout to achieve maximum results
- Unique 20-position adjustable seat and back pad slide in unison, creating multiple press angles from flat through incline and vertical shoulder press
- Heavy-duty counter-balanced press bar includes 5 adjustment angles and pillow block bearing pivots for continuously smooth movement
- Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- Multiple press handles provide users of all sizes with different grip angles to create variable exercises to concentrate on distinct areas of the chest and triceps
- Works as a modular component on the Pro-Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Available with a 210 Lb. or 310 Lb weight stack
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with V-grooved channels and precision ground, sealed ball bearings11 gauge
- 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated to over 2500 lb.
- DuraFirm™ upholstery over 2” high density foam
- Continuous welds at all joints
- High density molded plastic end and foot caps
- Completely Adjustable57"w x 89"l x 62"h (145cm x 226cm x 158ccm)
Reasons for choosing Body-Solid Pro•Dual commercial equipment for your facility
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual line of commercial fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability. Designed by and built to the exacting standards of industry experts, these function-specific machines can stand alone or be combined with a three-stack or four-stack weight tower to create customized, multi-function gyms for organizations such as:
- Parks & Recreation
- Police & Fire Departments
- Community Service Agencies
- Professional Sports Teams
- Corporate Facilities
- Rehab & Medical
- Universities & Colleges
- Personal Training Studios
- High Schools
- Fitness Centers
- Hotels & Spas
For over twenty years, Body Solid has developed and produced high-quality machines that are innovative in design, durable in structure and biomechanically engineered to produce optimum workouts for any size user. Committed to engineering user-centric machines at real-world price points. Leverage our experience to build a fitness center specifically designed to address the needs of your facility and your prospective patients, clients, students, employees, tenants or members for many years to come.
From station to station, Pro•Dual equipment offers commercial grade quality at competitive prices for today's demanding multi-user environments. We are committed to serving you and your facility with the finest customer sales and service in the industry.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cabless
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- Track Your Order Online - (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)
- Available with 210 Lb, or 310 lb. weight stack.
- (Select a weight stack from the option list shown above before clicking the "Add To Cart" Button!)
Call for price quotes or help in configuring your solution and pricing.