Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: DCLP-SF | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
Pro Dual Leg and Calf Press Machine
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
The Pro-Dual Leg Press and Calf Press Machine Is Packed With Features At A Price You Can Afford.
Enjoy the results of superior engineering and full commercial strength that will last a lifetime.
Perform Both Leg Presses and Calf Extensions
Pro Dual Leg & Calf Press Machine
The Pro Dual Leg Press Calf Press provides multiple workout options for increased lower body strength. The DCLP-SF comes standard with a 210 lb. weight stack with the option of 310lbs.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural bio-mechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable Dura-Firm™ back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, all this and full commercial engineering at a price that can't be beat for a full commercial machine.
- Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises.
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed handgrips provide added stability during maximum pressing.
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise.
2:1 weight ratio with a 210 lb. weight stack provides 420 lbs. of resistance. Also available in a 310 lb. weight stack.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro
- Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
Our exclusive Dura-Firm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Frames. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
Product Summary - Body-Solid fitness equipment features materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability.
Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.