Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: DLAT-SF | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
Pro Dual Lat and Mid Row Machine
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Full Commercial Lat And Mid Row Machine That Will Exceed Your Expectations
Commercial stack machines in this price range are usually designed with stright square frames, but the Body-Solid Pro Dual Lat and Mid Row Machine was engineered no only for commercial use but designed with great aesthetics with curved frame styling.
Why buy other brands with squire tubing when the Pro Dual line will exceed your exceptions in both quality and appearance and dual functionality features.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing and which exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual line of commercial fitness equipment tis the odvious choice and it won't break the bank.
Get stronger shoulder, arm and back muscles. Select either a 200 Lb. or 300 Lb. Weight Stack!
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Lat Pull-down with Mid Row Machine is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- No-cable-change design allows user to switch between exercises quickly without adding, connecting or changing cables.
- Oversized 9" diameter thigh pads easily adjust to provide stability during heavy workouts.
- Non-skid foot brace and an extra-long seat pad provide stability and support for mid row exercises.
- Accessory hooks store cable attachments when not in use.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro
- Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electro-statically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm™ Pads: Our exclusive Dura-Firm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electro-statically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- Quality: Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- Normally Leaves Warehouse In About 3 Days!
- Consumer Digest – Brand Review
"Looking for a great deal on a high quality piece of exercise equipment? Buy a Body-Solid... Outstanding quality allows the company to offer the best warranty in the business."
- Men's Health Magazine – Home Gym Buyer's Guide
"We like Body-Solid products because we couldn't find anything that could beat them. Plus, they come with a lifetime warranty."
- Muscle & Fitness Magazine – Home Improvement
"On a budget, we wanted to replicate many of the movements we'd normally do at the gym, which required dumbbells, an Olympic barbell set and an adjustable bench and rack. Mission impossible? Hardly. We looked to the Body-Solid catalog..."
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Whats not to love? I have a commercial Lat and mid row in my garage! Nice looking piece of equipment, love showing it off