Share with your social media followers for their opinion
Precor RBK 815 Recumbent Bike w/P10 Console
- Call For Lead Time
- $299.00 (Estimated Shipping Charge)
- Shipping Info:
- Ships assembled in a custom crate
The Precor RBK 815 recumbent bike features a step-through design allowing for easy entry. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike. A ventilated air flex seat provides exceptional comfort.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Step-Through Design: The RBK 815 recumbent bike features a step-through design (14 inches; 36 cm wide) with a very low step-over height (4 inches; 10 cm).
- Ergonomics: The seat pads are angled for optimal comfort, maximum low-back support, and minimal interference with the movement of the user's legs.
- Console: The console is mounted at an optimal viewing angle, with the machine controls within easy reach.
- Handlebars: The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Seat: The RBK815's seat is on a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort.
- Biomechanics: The RBK815 was designed to achieve proper pedaling biomechanics and reduce shear force on the knee.
- Bearings: Pedal axles and bearings are designed for smooth operation and exceptional service life.
- Pedals: Extra-wide pedals allow proper pedaling form. For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap.
- Frame: Powder-coating for rust-resistance and cosmetically good looks..
- Seat Adjustment: The simple seat adjustment. The user can change positions with one hand, either on or off the bike
- Covers: Shrouds can be removed without taking off the pedals or cranks.
- Portability: Includes integrated transport wheels.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- 3-Piece Crank: The 170 mm crank arm accepts any standard road or mountain bike pedal.
- Drive System: The two-stage drive system for a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- 3-Phase Generator: 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery.
- Belt Drive: Belt drive for smoother, quieter operation and reduced maintenance.
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Minimum Watts: 18 watts (level 1 at 20 RPM)
- Maximum Watts: 750 watts (level 25 at 150 RPM)
- Console Type: P10 stream-lined LED display
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 6 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual, Interval, Basic Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, Random, Hill Climb
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 30 seconds
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Speed, Watts, Heart rate, Profile, SmartRate®, Resistance, RPM, Time, Percent complete, Heart rate
- Maximum Workout Time: unlimited
- Touch: Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars next to seat.
- Telemetry: Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from user's heart rate chest strap.
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification): 15in. Screen
- Personal Viewing System (PVS) + Personal Entertainment Player (PEP) (iPod® compatibility): Optional
- Entertainment Cap / Wireless Receiver: Optional
- CSAFE Ready: Yes
- FitLinxx Compatible: No
- Diagnostics: Ability to set club parameters, e.g. limit exercise time, set default language and pause time.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs / (158.75 Kilograms)
- Weight: 210 lbs / (95.25 Kilograms)
- Dimensions: 67" L x 23" W x 49" H / (170.18cm L x 58.42cm W x 124.46cm H)
- Height with PVS: 62" / (157.48cm)
- Crank Width: 19 / 7.4
Ships by truck, (Shipping company will call you to schedule the delivery.)
After the equipment ships, we will email you a tracking number so that you can track your order online via the shipping company's website.