Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: RS-AMT885A | Condition: Refurbished | Availability: Call For Lead Time
Precor AMT 885 w/P80 Console, w/o Open Stride
- $399.00 (Estimated Shipping Charge)
The AMT 885 is as versatile as the human body and different from any other type of workout, the award-winning Precor Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT) is designed to not only work your body, but also your imagination. Go from short strides to long strides, walking to running, then into deep lunges, on-the-fly. The AMT gives you the freedom to create a challenging and completely unique workout every time. The commercial-oriented AMT meets your most demanding workout needs and provides a challenging alternative to any exerciser looking for variety and the chance to experience freedom of movement.
- Adaptive motion: By allowing you to alter your motion at the slightest whim of your imagination, no two workouts have to feel the same. Choose your movement and change it as often as your heart and mind desire. Adaptive motion helps create new possibilities and rewards.
- Dual Plane Resistance: A patented low-impact system applies resistance to both horizontal and vertical planes of motion, adding another dimension to your workout and increasing your calorie burn compared to other fitness machines. Contralateral arm movement ensures your arm and leg movements are coordinated to produce the most natural motion.
- Resistance System: 20 resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length
- Resistance Levels: 1 to 20
- Console Type 15in. LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tap Control No
- Tactile Dome Keys Yes
- QuickStart Yes
- Motion Controls Yes
- Numeric Keypad Yes
- Console Language(s) Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Units Selection Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic Be Fit Manual Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K
- Electronic Readouts Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr, Mets Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause) 120 seconds
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry Yes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate No
- Integrated Entertainment Options
- Reading Rack Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS) (Specification) 15in / 38.1 cm LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod® / iPhone Compatible Integrated
- Network Capabilities
- CSAFE Ready No
- Preva™ Network Capable Optional
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g. to limit exercise time and pause time.
- Lowest Step-up Height: 5.5 inches
- Highest Step-up Height: 18.5 inches
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 7.5 W x 14.5 L inches (W x L)
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 4 inches
- Dimensions: 74" x 28" x 69" (L x W x H)
- Equipment Weight: 445 pounds
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Power Requirements: Self-Powered