Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: RS-SPTMAG | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
Indoor Club Group Cycle SPT-MAG
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
BODYCRAFT SPT-MAG GROUP CYCLE
Unparalleled style, Club quality, and state-of-the-art technology. The BODY-CRAFT SPT-Mag is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist with its flawless construction.
- Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel
- Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles
- Micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- BODY-CRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- Cushioned 10.5" x 6.75" L High Performance Saddle
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable 10.5"L x 6.75"W high-performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Floor Space: 42" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 45" Long x 10" Wide x 33" High
Options: Not Included but can be purchased separately
- Tablet Holder
- Deluxe Comfort Saddle
- SPD Clip-In Pedals
- Computer (Console)
- Floor Mat
- Heart Rate Telemetry Chest Strap