Share with your social media followers for their opinion
Flat Incline Decline Bench
- Free Shipping
Flat Incline Decline Bench with Leg Hold Hown
Adjusts from Decline to Flat to a 90 degree Incline angle... The quick-change safety pull pin allows multiple angle back pad adjustments. Featuring full-length steel reinforced back and seat pads that provide double incline adjustments, it's perfect for a any gym rack or a variety of barbell and dumbbell exercises.
Rocksolid Flat Incline Decline Bench
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 1000 lb. capacity.
- Over 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Height: 22"
- Length: 59"
- Width: 27"
- Leg Curl/Leg Extension Attachment - (16" from the top of each pad to the bottom of the roller)
- Ships Via FedEx
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
wanted a bench to workout with my weights at home. I belong to a gym and asked one of the trainers there which one i should get...i didn't feel i needed a top of the line product. This was the one i was told to get. We layed our all the pieces and had not problems putting it together. You can go on line and get assembly instructions that are clear and larger print than those enclosed with the product. We did have all the basic tools you need to put it together. The thing i most like about this product is the construction, it's strong and the bench itself is firm but comfortable. Just as nice as the one in the gym i belong to. I think it is well made. It is exactly what we were looking for and i have nothing negative to say at this point. It has met our expectations so far, only been a week. A good beginning i would say.