Share with your social media followers for their opinion
Flat Incline Decline Bench
- Free Shipping
Flat Incline Decline Bench with Leg Hold Hown
Adjusts from Decline to Flat to a 90 degree Incline angle... The quick-change safety pull pin allows multiple angle back pad adjustments. Featuring full-length steel reinforced back and seat pads that provide double incline adjustments, it's perfect for a any gym rack or a variety of barbell and dumbbell exercises.
Rocksolid Flat Incline Decline Bench
Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks and Multi-Press Racks. Allows proper form and positioning for incline press and shoulder press exercises in all racks. Improved design features quick, easy, solid and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment.
Eight-position seat pad adjustment allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip flexor alignment. Includes T-bar Leg Hold Down Attachment and thick, rich DuraFirm™ Upholstery. Includes wheels for easy mobility. Over 1000 lb. capacity.
- Over 1,000 lbs. capacity
- Specifically designed with a shortened base frame to fit perfectly in all Smith Machines, Power Racks, and Multi-Press Racks
- Improved design features quick, easy, solid, and secure 6-position ladder-style back pad adjustment
- Adjustable seat pad allows all size users to do bent knee sit-ups and ab crunches with proper lower back support and hip alignment
- Includes T-Bar Leg Hold Down Attachment
- Expandable for Leg Developer(#GLDA1), Preacher Curl Attachment (#GPCA1)
- Thick, rich, DuraFirm™ upholstery
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Height: 22"
- Length: 59"
- Width: 27"
- Leg Curl/Leg Extension Attachment - (16" from the top of each pad to the bottom of the roller)
- Ships Via FedEx
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)