Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: RS-DPEC-S | | Availability: In-Stock
DGYM Pec Rear Delt Component
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Pro-Dual Pec Component (Component for Multi-Gym)
For use with the Pro-Dual Multi-Gym stack/frame!
Arm yourself for an efficient pec, back and shoulder workoutDeveloping a lean, muscular chest is an integral part of every weight training routine, and sculpting a full, balanced chest requires a wide array of movements that target muscles from a variety of angles.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Component's dual overhead variable resistance cams allow each arm to operate independently, providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning.
The Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Component features uniquely designed articulating pec arms to provide optimal; pectoral and rear deltoid development and has independent range of motion adjustments to accommodate users of all sizes.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Component builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Component is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM.
The Body-Solid Pro-Dual Pec/Delt Component puts you in the drivers seat for stronger pecs, back and shoulders.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Independent arms with 5 adjustable starting positions enable users greater range of motion as well as both unilateral and bilateral arm movements.
- Extra-long 360 degree rotating handles self adjust to the users path of motion for both pec and rear delt exercises.
- Easy, 5-position gas-assisted seat adjustment puts users of any size in proper position.
- Accepts 200 lb. or 300 lb. weight stack.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro •Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Pec/Delt Component features innovative design, proven bio-mechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat
- Extended handle provides multiple gripping positions
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Pec/Delt Component is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- One Arm Fly
- Reverse Fly
- Pec Fly
Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive Dura-Firm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
Double, electrostatically applied powder-coat finish protects all Body Solid Fitness Equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping, peeling, corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Cables: Nylon-coated, aircraft-quality steel cables.
Pulleys: Self-lubricating, fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES!
- Same day price quotes for your facility!
- Order online or via phone at 1-800-713-9004
- Questions about this model can also be directed to our toll free number.
- Normally ships out within 3 Days!
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)