Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: RS-DCLP-S | | Availability: In-Stock
DGYM Leg and Calf Press Component
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Pro-Dual Leg & Calf Press (Component for Multi-Gym)
For use with the Pro-Dual Multi-Gym stack/frame!
Get your glutes in gear for a superior workoutA proper leg workout not only strengthens the glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings and calves, it also works the cardiovascular systems and burns fat.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension Component's advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range of motion in a natural biomechanically efficient movement. The machine features pillow block and sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction-free motion.
The fully adjustable DuraFirm™ back pad has an ergonomically designed two-position press plate to provide users of every size with a complete leg and calf workout.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM.
Ergonomic recumbent seat with 12 position adjustable back pad accommodates users of all sizes comfortable and safely for both leg press and calf exercises.
- Wide rubber, matted non-skid press plate and conveniently placed hand-grips provide added stability during maximum pressing.
- Four bar linkage and oversized pillow block bearings provide smooth, continuous movement throughout each exercise.
- Use with 200 or 300 lb. weight stack. 2:1 weight ratio 200 lb. weight stack provides 400 lbs. of resistance. 300 lb. weight stack provides 600 lbs!
- Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Leg Press/Calf Extension is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Leg Presses
- Calf Extensions
Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
Double, electrostatically applied powder-coat finish protects all Body Solid Fitness Equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping, peeling, corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Cables: Nylon-coated, aircraft-quality steel cables.
Pulleys: Self-lubricating, fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES!
- Same day price quotes for your facility!
- Order online or via phone at 1-800-713-9004
- Questions about this model can also be directed to our toll free number.
- Normally ships out within 3 Days
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)