Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: RS-DBTC-S | | Availability: In-Stock
DGYM Bicep and Tricep Component
- Base Frame Required:
- View Pro-Dual Base Frame
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Pro-Dual Bicep/ Tricep Extension Component (Component for Multi-Gym)
For use with the Pro-Dual Multi-Gym stack/frame!
The upper arm is made up of two primary muscle groups—the biceps and the triceps, and it is equally important to train both. To achieve optimal results from arm exercises, it is essential to perform movements consistently and correctly every time.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component provides a seamless change from bicep exercise to triceps exercise with dual grip handles. The adjustable seat and upper arm pad are designed to align the elbow with the rotational axis of the lifting arm. The machine's handle pivots to enhance user comfort.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3 or 4 Stack DGYM.
Key Features of the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Multi Press Component.
- Adjustable arm pad is ergonomically designed to fit multiple users and eliminate unwanted shoulder movements.
- 5-position gas-assisted adjustable seat with back support gives users a comfortable, stable platform to help isolate movement.
- 3-position pivoting handles reduce torque and provide continuous resistance around a natural arc.
- 14 combined adjustments between the bicep and triceps exercises provide users with multiple starting points and greater range of motion.
- Accepts 200 or 300 lb. weight stack.
- Works as a modular component on the ProDual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
If you can imagine it, you can build it with the Body-Solid Commercial Dual modular fitness system! The Bicep/Tricep Machine features innovative design, proven biomechanics and advanced structural engineering.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Dura-firm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat with rear support
Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing 2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2"x2", 2"x3" and 2"x4" 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
Our exclusive Dura-Firm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
Double, electrostatically applied powder-coat finish protects all Body Solid Fitness Equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping, peeling, corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables
Cables: Nylon-coated, aircraft-quality steel cables.
Pulleys: Self-lubricating, fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation
Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES!
- Same day price quotes for your facility!
- Order online or via phone at 1-800-713-9004
- Questions about this model can also be directed to our toll free number.
- Normally ships out within 3 Days!
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)
The Body-Solid Pro•Dual Bicep/Tricep Component is packed with the features you want at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals through unrestricted freedom of movement and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
* Bicep Extension
* Tricep Extension