Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: XPressPro-T3I | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock!
BodyCraft XPress Pro And Endurance T3I Treadmill
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
Body Craft XPress Pro Features Unique Cable Arms Which Are Designed To Simulate Dumbbell Workouts. It's like getting a home gym and dumbbells and with this package we've included the Endurance T3I Treadmill which makes this an unbeatable combination at a fantastic price.
The BodyCraft XPress Pro allows for a very wide array of exercises including Sports Specific, Core Training, including exercises that mimic Dumbbell Training. The XPress Pro Also Includes a Space saving design allowing for placement against a wall.
BodyCraft XPress Pro includes a 200 Lb. Pin Select Stack For Quick Weight Changes.
The XPress is unequaled in value, versatility and efficient design. Dramatic results in only 30 minutes per day! Truly a versatile station!
Rated "Best Buy" By Consumer Guide!
Adjustable Cable Arms - User Defined Motion
The BodyCraft XPress Cable Arms utilize pulleys and cables for unrestricted, completely natural and biomechanically correct movements.
On the Xpress Pro you define the path, providing for a greater, more natural range of motion, which incorporates the use of stabilizer and core muscle groups - an advantage not found on typical home gyms. The BodyCraft XPress Pro is an effective way to build strength and balance for every day activities, or for recreational sports!
Rotate the Cable Arms of the BodyCraft Xpress Pro to the lowest position for exercises such as Arm Curls, Lateral Raises, Front Raises and Shrugs. Rotate the cable arms of the BodyCraft Xpress Pro upward for exercises such as Pec-Fly's, Bench Press, Incline Press and Decline Press. Adjust the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Cable Arms to the top position for Shoulder Press.
These versatile Cable Arms also provide for Sports Specific training. Movements mimicking your golf swing, tennis, hockey, baseball, etc.can also be performed on the BodyCraft Xpress Pro. In addition, a wide range of specific rehabilitation exercises can be performed.High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Push-downs, etc..
- xpress-pro-manual.gifBench Press Station with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row . Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder presses.
- Cable Station with adjustable arms, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Sports Specific, Core Training, and exercises that mimic Dumbbell Training.
- Innovative Cable Station: A great alternative to a set of dumbbells and bench!
- Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Low Pulley Station with foot plate for Low Rows. The Low Pulley comes with a foot plate for low rows. Fold the foot plate down for leg and hip exercises, arm curls, upright rows and more!
- Use the Row/Press Arm for safe machine style Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Seated Rows. The Leg Extension / Leg Curl station provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls. The convenient self-aligning feature accommodates any size user! For ab crunches
- and tricep extensions, utilize the mid pulley.
- Self-aligning Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and
- Standing Leg Curl. Automatically adjusts to fit all leg sizes.
- Sealed Bearings: Internally lubricated bearings at all pivot points
- WEIGHT STACK: 200 lbs. in 10 lb. increments. Precision milled cast iron plates with nylon bushings for smooth action.
- WEIGHT STACK ENCLOSURES: Noise dampening, perforated steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- GUIDE RODS: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- BEARINGS: All pivot points rotate on internally lubricated bearings.
- FRAME: Heavy 2" X 2" and 2" X 3", 11 and 12 gauge steel tubing.
- FINISH: Silver Vein finish is electro-magnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- UPHOLSTERY: Double stitched vinyl covering 2" thick, high density foam, contoured for comfortable Lumbar support.
- PULLEYS: 4-1/2" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- : The most flexible nylon coated, 7X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- DIMENSIONS: 72" deep X 37" Wide X 83" Tall
- 73" wide with optional leg press
- The XPress was rated "Best Buy" by Consumer Guide. "Although it's a little intimidating at first glance, you'll soon discover that you've gotten a lot for your money with the XPress Strength Training System from BodyCraft. There's a bench press station, cable station, ab crunch station, low and high pulley stations, leg extension station, curl station, and an optional leg press station. The optional leg press station adds about $400 to the price, but for the complete full-leg workout is well worth the cost."
- "In addition to the workout stations, BodyCraft builds with quality visible to the eye. The heavy frame has a Silver Vein finish and double-stitched vinyl upholstery with added lumbar support to provide extra comfort to the user. The perforated steel weight stack enclosure not only makes for quieter workouts, it looks better, too. With all the different exercises that can be done on the XPress, it’s easy to develop a sport-specific program."
- The versatile Cable Arms provide for additional SPORTS SPECIFIC training. Movements mimicking your golf swing, tennis, hockey, baseball, etc. can be performed.
Endurance T3I Treadmill
Endurance treadmills are built to perform to the scrutinizing standards of commercial health club equipment. The T3I is constructed with a rigid steel frame, heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" by 4" steel frame delivers a rock-solid platform for hardcore cardio workouts. The T3I is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
Lifetime tread belt, shock absorbent and low maintenance deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
The treadmills motor is designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills.
Motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance.
Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
- Programs: Fat Burn, Interval, Cardiovascular, and Endurance
- Feedback: Elevation, Time, Distance,Speed, and Calories
- Heart Rate Technology: n/a
- Cool Down Mode: n/a
- Display: 3-Window LED + Running Track
- Heart Rate Monitor: n/a
- Safety Key Stop System: yes
- Accessory Holder: Water Bottle
- Speed: .5 to 10 mph
- Elevation: 0% to 12%
- Motor: 2.2 HP Continuous Duty, 6.6 HP Peak Duty
- Motor Control: Heavy Duty P.W.M.
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Shock Absorption: 6-point deck suspension
- Running Area: 18" x 50"
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish.
- Rollers: Extra-large 2" Crowned
- Deck: 18mm pre-waxed phenolic
- Treadbelt: High Density 2-ply urethane
- Floor Space: 31"W x 63.5"D x 54"H
- Max User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 120V US
#XPRESSP-150 | T3I