Share with your social media followers for their opinion
SKU: JLC-LAT | Condition: New | Availability: In-Stock
BodyCraft Jones LT Commercial with Lat and Stack
This item ships FREE within the continental USA
INCLUDES LAT AND 200 LB. STACK
The Next Generation of Smith Machine is the Jones Gym Rack! 3-D Technology Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
Self-Spotting: Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter!
Body-Craft Jones Machine (This SKU includes the lat attachment and 200 Lb. Stack)
The Next Generation Smith Machine is the Jones Rack! 3-D Technology Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the bodies natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed.
Includes: Lat attachment & 200lb Weight stack.
Jones Gym Features:
- Linear bearings: Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and Bar slides - There are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine! In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones machine! This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a Power Rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
- Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter: With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is “racked” into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security.
- Self-spotting: The Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
- Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Pop pin locks: For traditional smith exercises.
- Construction: Constructed of 2" X 3", 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
Differences with Competitor Models
The biggest difference is the fact that our hooks travel WITH the bar so that you can rotate and lock the bar at ‘any’ given time, just like a smith machine. On other units, the hooks are at the front and back so that you have to get the bar to the front or back to get it locked. If something were to happen, you would have to use the spotters. Our bar will rotate and lock just like any traditional Smith Machine at ANY point in the users movement. So our machine will lock at any given point, has secondary safety spotters, with forward and back movement (enough for lunges, split squats, pullovers, etc...). And we also offer the Active Balance Bar, that allows the bar to tilt a couple of degrees so that the user must "balance" the bar.
Our machine can also be "locked: for traditional smith machine exercises.
- We use better "real" Commercial Linear Bearings, not ring bearings.
- We include the weight stack shrouds.
- We do not limit travel front to back like other models, so you can perform more exercises like Lunges and pull-overs.
- Width: 54.5"
- Length: 42"
- Height: 83"
- Lifetime Warranty On Everything Part!
The Body-Craft self-spotting Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs! We're certain this gym will win awards! We are an authorized dealer for Body-Craft, makers of heavy-duty exercise equipment. Body-Craft's Smith machines are solidly built and offer an incredibly smooth range of motion, so they greatly enhance your workout.
Smith machines are very useful for the weight lifter that likes to work out alone or cannot find a spotter. Smith machines work by putting the bar on a pulley system. This has two advantages; first, it ensures that you hold the correct form during movements. Incorrect form is one of the leading causes of injury. Second, the pulley system acts as a spotter since you can set the "bottom" of the movement for each individual exercise.
- Normally ships out in 3 days!
- Track Your Order Online, (Receive your tracking number by email after item ships.)