Share with your social media followers for their opinion
BodyCraft Jones LC Ultimate
- Free Shipping
Three stack monster will get you fit with class! The Jones is a commercial grade self spotting 3D smith machine available with active bar. Loaded with attachments this Bod-Craft Jones includes the 3D smith machine/rack, lat with its own 200 Lb. stack plus it comes with an integrated functional trainer with dual 200 Lb. stacks and bench. All stacks include safety guards at no additional charge. You won't find a better deal on this package, please call us if you do!
This is the Next Generation Cable Machine/Smith Machine with Patented* 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Plus with the 3D active bar you will feel like your lifting free-weights and not attached to a machine like other ordinary machines.
Self-Spotting: Safe for the Solo Lifter!
Rated "Best Buy" By Consumer Guide!
Smith Machines move vertically only. The Jones moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for natural, unlimited, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized within the Jones, all free weight exercises can be performed. Plus with the Cable Column option you get two machines in one saving you valuable floor space! The new active bar also moves vertically giving you the feel of true free-weight lifting.
Jones Gym Features:
- Linear bearings: Top (horizontal), bottom (horizontal), and Bar slides - There are no bushings anywhere on the Jones machine! In fact, there are a total of 16 different industrial-rated bearings on the Jones machine! This machine is so incredibly smooth, it really does feel as if you are working within a Power Rack, only that the bar hooks and spotters move along with you.
- Completely Safe for the Solo Lifter: With a simple twist of the wrist, the weight bar is “racked” into place. Adjustable Safety spotters are included to add that last extra measure of security.
- Self-spotting: The Jones is perfect for the novice or competitive lifter, versatile for males and females, excellent for trainers and coaches, a must for schools and clubs!
- Easy Transitions: Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, and lift!
- Pop pin locks: For traditional smith exercises.
- Construction: Constructed of 2" X 3", 3mm thick steel tubing. The bar hooks are attached directly to the upright that is attached to the bearings.
Differences with Competitor Models
The biggest difference is the fact that our hooks travel WITH the bar so that you can rotate and lock the bar at ‘any’ given time, just like a smith machine. On other units, the hooks are at the front and back so that you have to get the bar to the front or back to get it locked. If something were to happen, you would have to use the spotters. Our bar will rotate and lock just like any traditional Smith Machine at ANY point in the users movement. So our machine will lock at any given point, has secondary safety spotters, with forward and back movement (enough for lunges, split squats, pullovers, etc...). And we also offer the Active Balance Bar, that allows the bar to tilt a couple of degrees so that the user must "balance" the bar.
Our machine can also be "locked: for traditional smith machine exercises.
- We use better "real" Commercial Linear Bearings, not ring bearings.
- We include the weight stack shrouds.
- We do not limit travel front to back like other models, so you can perform more exercises like Lunges and pull-overs.
- Depth 60" (Depth with optional Gym Lat is 78")
- Width 89"
- Height 84"
Includes: F320 FID Bench