After submitting your fitness equipment order to us:
- Credit card information is validated.
- Order is reviewed/verified by our credit department for legitimacy.
- Provided the exercise fitness equipment items you want are in stock, your credit card is then charged, credit card authorization and verification are placed on the order from our credit card processor. We use First Data as our credit card processor .
- We then process your order with one of our U.S. located warehouses, shipping is from the warehouse located closest to your ship-to-location.
- Once your order has been entered thru our carriers shipping computer, a tracking number is then allocated to your order.
- The tracking number is then automatically e-mailed to you and after the fitness equipment package leaves our warehouse, you may check with the carrier directly on-line or via phone.
- Our website only allows ordering if a product "IS" in stock. If a product does run out of stock, we will give you the option to wait a short period until the items is received. Our intention is to provide the best service to you before and after the sale. If you need to contact us you may call our customer service department at 800-713-9004 to directly speak to one of our fitness equipment specialists.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Any free shipping offers are for Continental US orders only.
**Due to verification issues we are required to ship to the address where you receive your monthly credit card statements. In the event that you would like your fitness equipment order to ship to another address, we require that you list that address with your credit card company as an alternate ship address. This is done for cardholder protection and ensures no one is fraudulently using your card with our company.
Our customers agree to receive email messages from Rock-Solid Fitness. On occasion we like to update our registered customers about special promotions we are running.